Visitors From Around The World

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


The children in the villages love to follow us around. They all want to learn English words and are so eager to talk to us.
They love to hold our hands and will push each other out of the way to get a turn.
We stopped at this outdoor couture where they make clothes. I saw a cute top hanging up and asked how much it was. It was a very reasonable price so I decided to buy it. I found out it was only the model. Our driver told the man that he would take me to buy fabric and bring me back to be measured. The next thing we knew, we were going to the marché to buy fabric. This is the man who made my outfit. He made it that night and our driver brought it to me early the next morning.
Sister Barlow skipping with the kids.
Elder Moon and followers strutting along.

1 comment:

Jim and Pat said...

I loved your new top. It is so pretty, and it's even more fun to know how you came to get it. I now understand why they would prefer to use the old treadle machines--no electricity!! Wow!!
Thanks for sharing all this with us. We are loving it
Jim & Pat