Visitors From Around The World

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our DR Congo Kinshasa Mission has come to an end.




Elder and Sister Moon leaving to be released from their Stake President. We will miss our badges! We are grateful for the experiences we had in the DR Congo Kinshasa Mission. We will always cherish the wonderful people we had the privilege of associating with. The experiences we had for the twenty and a half months we served will be forever deeply rooted in our hearts. The Lord blessed us so abundantly with tender mercies each day! How can we ever fully express to Him our extreme gratitude?



David made sure the world knew we were arriving home!




One picture that never got posted was this treasured picture taken with Elder Holland, Elder Koelliker and his wife, President and Sister Headlee and Eustache. We were privileged to spend several days with them when they came to split a stake in Kinshasa. What a blessing to spend time with an apostle and a member of the Seventy!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hi! I'm excited to read your blog. My brother-in-law found it for me so that I could prepare for serving my mission in DR Congo Kinshasa! I really hope your experiences will help me! Thank you for sharing them!

--(Soon to be) Elder Hoiland