Visitors From Around The World

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Elder Moon got to see how the machine worked after he got it fixed. One of the technicians layed on the table and let Elder Moon exam his eye. We each got a turn to look in the operating microscope and check out this man's eye. That's the closest I will get to being a technician or doctor!
Final adjustments of the machine.
Elder Moon gets involved in a wide range of fix-it projects. At this garden project he fixed the leak at the hose bib and fixed the hose at the other end so he could install a nozzle so they didn't have to hold their thumb the whole time they were watering. Our son Jonny bought the nozzle in Provo and sent it over because they don't have them here in the C0ngo.

1 comment:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

HI! You have never met me but my mom(Karen Tobler Scoble)informs me that we are cousins. :) My grandma is Ila Tobler. I got your blog address from my uncle Dave Tobler and it's truly inspiring the work you are doing over there. You are setting such an amazing example. :)