Visitors From Around The World

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Sister Barlow is always taking pictures. Elder and Sister Barlow have done amazing projects as they have served as the Humanitarian Directors of the DR Congo Kinshasa Mission. They have an incredible blogspot that is very fun and truly inspiring. Check it out at: barlowsinthedrcongo.blogspot.com.

We enjoyed an hour of paddle boating on this peaceful lake. Could these be the original design for paddleboats? They worked fine, just not real comfortable but we didn't come to the Congo for comfort!
This area looks more like the jungle parts of Africa. There were vines hanging from the trees that you could really picture Tarzan swinging on!
Elder Moon, my best friend, my missionary companion and the man I adore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill and Annette;
I found your Blog. YEA!
I bookmarked it when you 1st emailed it to us and only about twice a year go in and delete those I no longer need.
I am so glad this was my month to organize my computer. I have scrolled through all the photos and can't wait for Gary and I go read through the postings this evening for Family Home Evening.
You were lost but now are found!
Love, Vicki and Gary W.